From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave, you will experience warm hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside.
Within the sweeping panorama of the North Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Château Élan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories.
Unique Gifts for the Season
Shop our exclusive selection of gift cards and discover a range of holiday gifts from spa and golf to dining, cooking classes, and luxury getaways.
Upcoming Packages & Events
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet (11/27/2014 10:30 am)
- Cooking Class (11/28/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (11/29/2014 7:00 pm)
- Taste of Georgia (11/29/2014 7:00 pm)
- Savory Sundays at the Winery (11/30/2014 10:00 am)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (12/02/2014)
- Women of the Winery (12/04/2014 6:30 pm)
- Carolers (12/05/2014 6:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (12/05/2014 7:00 pm)
- Carolers (12/06/2014 6:00 pm)