From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave, you will experience warm hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside.
Within the sweeping panorama of the North Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Château Élan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories.
Unique Gifts for the Season
Shop our exclusive selection of gift cards and discover a range of holiday gifts from spa and golf to dining, cooking classes, and luxury getaways.
New Year’s Eve Party Packages
Revel in the pomp and luster of the roaring 20’s again this year as both the dappers and flappers toast to one of Atlanta’s most exclusive New Year’s parties.
Upcoming Packages & Events
- Carolers (12/19/2014 6:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (12/19/2014 7:00 pm)
- Carolers (12/20/2014 6:00 pm)
- Winemaker Wanna Be (12/20/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (12/20/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (12/23/2014)
- Christmas Feast (12/25/2014 10:30 am)
- Saison Festive Activities (12/26/2014)
- Cooking Class (12/26/2014 7:00 pm)
- Saison Festive Activities (12/27/2014)