- Pavilion Festival Passes including the Irish Festival Foods, Photobooth and Live Music are $35 in advance, $40 at the door.
- Under 21 will get green wristbands, over 21 black wristbands.
- First 200 tickets (we are almost at that with online tickets) get a free beer mug at the door!
- Adult drink tickets are $5 each.
- Kids 6-12 tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door. 5 and under are free!
- Paddy’s Irish Pub and Bar will not be open for regular meal and drink service during Festival hours as it will only be accepting drink tickets. Paddy’s a la carte menu will be available starting at 5pm. The kitchen will not be available for regular dinner service at all.
- Paddy’s lawn and parking lot with games and activities are open to everyone, ticketed and nonticketed attendees and drink tickets are available to everyone for $5 each.
LINK TO DISCOUNTED ADVANCE TICKETS: https://fareharbor.com/chateauelan/items/129096/ MENU: Irish Pub Salad Bibb Lettuce, Pickled Beets, Cucumber, Diced Tomato, Celery, Cabbage, Red Onion, Boiled Egg, Shredded Cheddar, & Blue Cheese Crumbles Pub Dressing Corned Beef & Cabbage Slow Cooked Corned Beef with an Apple Caraway Cabbage Braised Horseradish Pork Roast With Roasted Potatoes & Carrots Bangers & Mash Juicy Banger Sausages with Old World Mashed Potatoes Beer Battered Fish & Chips Fried Cod, Vinegar French Fries, Watercress Tartar Sauce Mini Irish Whisky Cakes & Irish Cream Pies