We have created four wine “choice” packages to allow our club members to receive the type of wine they enjoy the most. You will be asked to select one of the four choices below going forward on quarterly shipments.
The Classic :: This is the package you already know and love. This package is $65.00 every quarter and Simone will hand select two to three wines that best represent the season and harvest of that quarter. The wine you receive may be white, red or sweet.
The White :: If you love white wines, this is the club for you! You will receive two to three of our white wines every quarter for $65.00.
The Red :: For our red wine drinkers, look no further! By far the most requested, we have created this option for our red wine enthusiasts. For only $75.00 every quarter, you will receive two to three of our award winning red wines.
The Sweet :: Last but not least, our delicious sweet wines. This club is for our members who will drink any wine, as long as it’s sweet! For only $50.00 a quarter, you will receive two to three of our amazing sweet wines in a selection made by Simone. These may include our American Port, Moscato D’Asti, Dolce Rosso or any of our muscadine wines.
Along with our new membership options, we are providing even more perks that are exclusive to our Wine Club members and these new incentives go into effect immediately:
- 10% off your bill when dining in any of Château Élan’s restaurants. Valid Monday – Thursday
- 10% off of any 55 minute or greater a la carte spa service at the Spa at Château Élan. Valid Monday — Thursday
- 10% off a round of golf on either the Château or Woodlands Golf Courses. Valid Monday — Thursday
- 15% off of 1 – 11 bottles of wine and 20% off of 12 or more bottles of wine
- Complimentary Glass of Wine or Tasting Flight upon every visit to our Winery
- Exclusive early access to new Château Élan wines
- Exclusive access to Wine Club Member Only events including our quarterly Pick-Up Reception
Imagine taking ownership and contributing to the winemaking process at Chateau Élan. As a Barrel Club member, you are joining an exclusive group of barrel owners who have placed their barrel in rotation in the wine making process. Members receive an engraved plaque displayed on a wine barrel in the Chateau Elan vat room and the barrel is yours to keep at the end of your four-year membership. Barrel Club members also recieve all the perks of the Wine Club throughout their membership and have access to special club events. Speak with a Wine Market representative for details and pricing.