The Winery was opened in 1984 by Don and Nancy Panoz and currently sits among acres of Vineyards. The Winery also hosts two dining establishments including the elegant French Le Clos restaurant, and the relaxed mediterranean style bistro Café Élan. Upon entering the Winery you will first discover the Wine Market which features Château Élan wines along with a wide variety of wine and culinary gift items. The Winery also hosts The Viking Culinary Studio which offers weekend cooking classes and Saturday 3 p.m. cooking demonstrations.
We are excited to announce a new addition to the experience at the wine bar and tasting room. We now offer cheeses from local Georgia dairy, Sweet Grass Dairy! Purchase a custom packaged variety of Sweet Grass Cheese and enjoy it while sipping our new fabulous wines.
Continuing with the emphasis on local we’re also announcing the new Olive Oil Tasting Bar and Filling Station featuring Georgia’s own award-winning olive oil from Georgia Olive Farms. We will offer two varieties from G.O.F. and two varieties from Stella Cadente.
Sample each of the oils from the fustis and then take a Chateau Elan branded bottle and fill it with your desired oil. The concept is to come back and fill your bottle over and over again… and have a glass of wine while you’re here of course!
Women of the Winery
An evening at the winery exclusively for the ladies! Women of the Winery at the Chateau Elan Winery is the perfect get away and catch up with friends, network, and enjoy good company along with award-winning wines and specially prepared hors d’oeuvres by Chef Justin Kurtz! $35 per ticket, on select Thursday nights only.
Blind Tasting Tuesdays
Put your tasting skills to the test as we pour 4 blind wines, 2 whites and 2 reds. Guess the wines and get your flight for half the price, or take your glass home as a trophy! $8 per Tasting.
Did you know? …
There are over a thousand locations in Georgia where you can buy Château Élan Wines. For a complete list, view our Where to Buy Château Élan Wines PDF and find the location in your city.
Upcoming Winery Exclusives
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (04/22/2014)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (04/29/2014)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/06/2014)
- Taste of Georgia (05/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Mother-Daughter Fragrance Blending (05/10/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/13/2014)
- Women of the Winery (05/15/2014 6:30 pm)
- Tipsy Canvas (05/16/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/20/2014)
- Wine Tasting Experience (05/23/2014 7:00 pm)
Cooking Class Schedule
- Cooking Class (04/25/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (04/26/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/10/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/23/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/24/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/30/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/31/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (06/06/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (06/07/2014 7:00 pm)
Winery Gift Baskets
Enhance your event or occasion by offering your guests any of our fine Gift Basket options. Tastefully assembled with an assortment of unique food and gift items from our very own Wine Market.