Your Health & Safety
Here at The Spa at Chateau Elan your health and safety are top priorities. In light of the continued public health risk surrounding COVID-19, we will continue to take necessary steps to protect our guests and team members by observing these sanitation and safely protocols:
· We invite you to join the positive movement and focus on wellness during this Coronavirus pandemic and shift from fear and anxiety to positivity, resilience and optimism!
· Please refrain from bringing any non-essential individuals with you to your appointment, especially children.
· Revised hours and treatment schedules better allow us to practice heightened levels of hygiene and sanitation while complying with the requirements set forth by locally issued Government guidelines.
· To allow guests to more easily practice social distancing and to ensure The Spa is able to maintain the highest levels of sanitation throughout our facility, wet areas including sauna, steam room, indoor pool and hot tub are temporarily closed.
· We are asking all guests coming to The Spa to fill out and bring the Guest Waiver within 3 days of arriving at The Spa. Completed Waivers can be emailed to SpaGuestRelations@chateauelan.com as well for your convenience.
Click HERE for Waiver.
· We will continue enhanced sanitation, cleaning and social distancing measures throughout the facility.
· Temperature checks will be performed for all our team members and arriving guests.
· Masks are required for all team members and guests. Please bring your own mask to wear during your appointment.
*Please note we are not currently offering valet parking.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re always here for you. Thank you for your continued support!