The Winery was opened in 1984 by Don and Nancy Panoz and currently sits among acres of vineyards. The Winery also hosts two dining establishments: the elegant French Le Clos restaurant and the relaxed Mediterranean style bistro, Café Élan. Upon entering the Winery you will first discover the Wine Market, which features Château Élan wines along with a wide variety of wine-related and culinary gift items. The Winery also hosts The Viking Culinary Studio, which offers weekend cooking classes and Saturday 3 p.m. cooking demonstrations.
Taste of Georgia
Taste of Georgia is a wine education event that focuses on wine pairings with samplings of a highlighted food crafter for the evening. Georgia is full of culinary artistry and we like to join forces with one or more at each Taste of Georgia event to highlight Chateau Élan wines, Georgia’s best food artisans, and the art of pairing wine with food…
Dining Under the Stars
Be part of an unforgettable evening dining al fresco under the stars in the Chateau Elan Vineyards on select Saturday nights. Allow your taste buds to transcend in time with a celebration of regional and international flavors presented by our Chefs and Winemaker Simone Bergese. The evening kicks off with cocktails followed by a multi-course dinner paired with select wines.
Did you know? …
There are over a thousand locations in Georgia where you can buy Château Élan Wines. For a complete list, view our Where to Buy Château Élan Wines PDF and find the location in your city.
Upcoming Winery Events and Packages
- Taste of Georgia (12/26/2015)
- Tipsy Canvas (12/19/2015)
- Wine Tasting Experience (12/11/2015)
- Winemaker Wanna Be (12/05/2015 7:00 pm)
- Taste of Georgia (11/28/2015)
- Tipsy Canvas (11/21/2015)
- Wine Tasting Experience (11/20/2015)
- Mysterious Art of Fragrance (11/14/2015 7:00 pm)
- Vineyard Fest 2015 (11/08/2015 1:00 pm)
- Tipsy Canvas (10/30/2015)
Cooking Class Schedule
- Cooking Class (10/09/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (10/10/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (10/17/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (10/23/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (10/24/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (10/30/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (10/31/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (11/07/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (11/13/2015 12:00 am)
- Cooking Class (11/14/2015 12:00 am)
Winery Gift Baskets
Enhance your event or occasion by offering your guests any of our fine gift basket options. Each gift basket is tastefully assembled with an assortment of unique food and gift items from our very own Wine Market.