Swing Into Spring Saturday, March 23, 2019
Schedule of Events:
4:00pm – 7:00pm: OPEN RANGE TIME
- FREE Golf Balls provided at the Driving Range
- Cash Bar at the Range
- Revo Sunglasses Trunk Show
- Contests & Prizes
4:00 – 4:45pm: NEW Rules Seminar
- Curious about the new rules?
- Spend 45 minutes in a crash course with Director of Golf, Elizabeth Clarkson.
- FREE – Visit the Training Center at the Driving Range (where Dave Pelz indoor clinics are hosted).
5:15pm – 6:00pm: Distance Clinic $10
Looking to start the year off with a few more yards? Register for our 45 minute Distance Clinic hosted by our Chateau Elan instructors. Only $10 per person. Available to the first 18 registrants.
6:15pm – 7:00pm: Skills Challenge
Test your skills with our individual contests to win prizes! FREE to all who would like to participate.
- Driving Accuracy
- Pitching Contest
- Chipping Contest