POOL RULES AND COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
In compliance with the June 26th Executive Order issued by Governor Kemp, as well as hotel requirements, the resort pool rules of operation are as follows:
- If you have a FEVER or you have any symptoms that could indicate COVID-19, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE POOL AREA.
- Room key is required for access to the pool area
- Due to social distancing requirements the hotel cannot allow guests to assemble in groups other than your immediate family and/or persons you are traveling with.
- Guests that depart the pool area for more than 15 minutes at one time will be considered to have vacated their lounger and/or the pool area. Loungers left unattended will be sterilized and made ready for the next guest. Note: Guests may not hold/reserve loungers for others that are not present at the time of entry. Belongings left behind will be considered lost property and sealed/directed to our Lost and Found department.
- Social Distancing of 6FT from any other guest that you do not live with, or are traveling with is mandated.
- Deck chairs may not be within 6FT of each other unless for families/traveling companions. [Chairs may not be moved]
- Deck chairs are to be sanitized between uses. As such guests may only use a chair that has been sanitized. We appreciate your patience as we do so between guests.
- To protect others, please place your soiled towels in the soiled towel receptacle at the pool towel station. Guest room towels may not be used at the pool.
- Guests may not bring food, beverages or glass from outside of the resort to the pool.
- Coolers and personal music devices are not permitted within the pool area.
- Unless medically necessary to be in the water, flotation devices are not permitted within the pool.
- Please no: jumping, diving, foul language or smoking.
The information provided above is accurate at the time of posting. Please note that as the Georgia Ordinances are updated the requirements may change.