POOL RULES AND COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
The information provided below is accurate at the time of posting. Please note that as the Georgia Ordinances are updated the below requirements may change.
1. If you have a FEVER or any symptoms that could indicate COVID-19, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE POOL AREA.
2. A guest key is required to access the pool area.
3. Proper swimwear is required by all parties.
4. Dogs are not permitted in the pool area.
5. Guests may not hold or reserve loungers for others that
are not present at the time of entry. Belongings left behind will be considered
lost property, sealed and directed to the Lost and Found department.
6. Social Distancing of 6FT from any other guest that you do not live with is
7. Deck chairs may not be within 6FT of each other unless for families/traveling companions.
8. Deck chairs are to be sanitized between use. As such guests may only use a chair that has been sanitized.
9. To protect others please place your soiled towels in the soiled towel receptacle at the pool towel station.
10. Social distancing is required within the pool at all times.
11. Guests may not bring Food and Beverage or glass from outside of the resort to the pool.
12. Coolers are strictly forbidden