Château Élan Golf Club’s Preferred Players Program is a great way for avid golfers to enjoy discounted golf year round on the Chateau Course, one of Atlanta’s premier golf courses. This beautiful championship course offers contoured fairways, thick Bermuda roughs, and strategically placed lakes and ponds. Designed by resident course architect, Denis Griffiths, this 7,030 yard layout plays to a par 71. Winding along three lakes and two creeks, water comes into play on ten of the eighteen holes while 87 newly renovated bunkers give definition and character to the course.
- Non-refundable annual fee of $750 plus tax
- Join as a couple for $1300 plus tax
- Weekday greens fee: $20.00 inclusive (Monday – Friday)
- Weekend greens fee: $40.00 inclusive (Saturday – Sunday)
- Executive Par 3 Course greens fee: $5.00 inclusive anytime
- Guest fee is $35.00 plus tax (Monday – Friday); $55.00 plus tax (Saturday – Sunday)
- 15% discount on proshop merchandise (does not apply to already discounted items)
- 15% discount on food & beverage from the Golf Grille (does not include beverage cart or alcohol)
- Free personal locker with name tag (available to the ﬁrst 30 Preferred Players annually)
Details & Procedures
- Discounted tee times are available for the Chateau Course
- Tee times are available anytime; no time restrictions
- Preferred Player Program participants will have 30 days advanced booking privileges Schedule tee times with the Golf Shop or Resort Reservations to conﬁrm discounted rate
- Identify yourself as a Chateau Élan Preferred Players Program participant
- Present your Chateau Élan Preferred Players Program card at check-in
- Limit 7 guests per day at discounted guest fee
- Receive individual range tokens as needed
Please understand that we will attempt to satisfy your golfing needs with this program. However, please bear with our efforts during the tournament season. We entertain many golf tournaments that may infringe on playing times. It is because of these golf tournaments that we can offer this program.
To apply, visit the Château Elan Golf Pro Shop.