The Winery was opened in 1984 by Don and Nancy Panoz and currently sits among acres of vineyards. The Winery also hosts two dining establishments: the elegant French Le Clos restaurant and the relaxed Mediterranean style bistro, Café Élan. Upon entering the Winery you will first discover the Wine Market, which features Château Élan wines along with a wide variety of wine-related and culinary gift items. The Winery also hosts The Viking Culinary Studio, which offers weekend cooking classes and Saturday 3 p.m. cooking demonstrations.
Women of the Winery
An evening at the winery exclusively for the ladies! Women of the Winery at the Chateau Elan Winery is the perfect get away and catch up with friends, network, and enjoy good company along with award-winning wines and specially prepared hors d’oeuvres by our Winery Chef! $35 per ticket, on select Thursday nights only.
Blind Tasting Tuesdays
Put your tasting skills to the test as we pour 4 blind wines, 2 whites and 2 reds. Guess the wines and get your flight for half the price, or take your glass home as a trophy! $8 per Tasting.
Did you know? …
There are over a thousand locations in Georgia where you can buy Château Élan Wines. For a complete list, view our Where to Buy Château Élan Wines PDF and find the location in your city.
Upcoming Winery Exclusives
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/02/2014)
- Wine Tasting Experience (09/05/2014 7:00 pm)
- Tipsy Canvas (09/06/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/09/2014)
- Women of the Winery (09/11/2014 6:30 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/16/2014)
- Winemaker Wanna Be (09/19/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/23/2014)
- Dining Under the Stars (09/27/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/30/2014)
Winery Gift Baskets
Enhance your event or occasion by offering your guests any of our fine gift basket options. Each gift basket is tastefully assembled with an assortment of unique food and gift items from our very own Wine Market.