The Winery was opened in 1984 by Don and Nancy Panoz and currently sits among acres of vineyards. The Winery also hosts two dining establishments: the elegant French Le Clos restaurant and the relaxed Mediterranean style bistro, Café Élan. Upon entering the Winery you will first discover the Wine Market, which features Château Élan wines along with a wide variety of wine-related and culinary gift items. The Winery also hosts The Viking Culinary Studio, which offers weekend cooking classes and Saturday 3 p.m. cooking demonstrations.
Taste of Georgia
Taste of Georgia is a wine education event that focuses on wine pairings with samplings of a highlighted food crafter for the evening. Georgia is full of culinary artistry and we like to join forces with one or more at each Taste of Georgia event to highlight Chateau Élan wines, Georgia’s best food artisans, and the art of pairing wine with food…
Women of the Winery
An evening at the winery exclusively for the ladies! Women of the Winery at the Chateau Elan Winery is the perfect get away and catch up with friends, network, and enjoy good company along with award-winning wines and specially prepared hors d’oeuvres by our Winery Chef! $35 per ticket, on select Thursday nights only.
Blind Tasting Tuesdays
Put your tasting skills to the test as we pour 4 blind wines, 2 whites and 2 reds. Guess the wines and get your flight for half the price, or take your glass home as a trophy! $8 per Tasting.
Did you know? …
There are over a thousand locations in Georgia where you can buy Château Élan Wines. For a complete list, view our Where to Buy Château Élan Wines PDF and find the location in your city.
Upcoming Winery Exclusives
- Taste of Georgia (04/18/2015 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (04/21/2015)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (04/28/2015)
- Wine Tasting Experience (05/02/2015 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/05/2015)
- Women of the Winery (05/07/2015 6:30 pm)
- Mother-Daughter Fragrance Blending (05/09/2015 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/12/2015)
- Taste of Georgia (05/16/2015 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/19/2015)
Cooking Class Schedule
- Cooking Class (04/18/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (04/24/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (04/25/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/16/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/22/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/23/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (05/29/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (06/05/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (06/06/2015 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (06/12/2015 7:00 pm)
Winery Gift Baskets
Enhance your event or occasion by offering your guests any of our fine gift basket options. Each gift basket is tastefully assembled with an assortment of unique food and gift items from our very own Wine Market.